Here is our list of leagues for Spring 2017!:
Monday - 4v4 Women's Draft
Tuesday - 7v7 Team Entry
Wednesday - 5v5 Men's Draft
Saturday - 5v5 Mixed Parity League
Click on Registration on the left to find more information about all the leagues including when registration opens!
All leagues will be played under continuous, sub on the fly rules. See Indoor Rules.
Don't have a team? Don't fret! We've got options to help:
Register for one of the "draft" leagues (Monday 4v4 women's / Wednesday 5v5 men's / Saturday 5v5 mixed parity). Draft registration means that the entire league is made of people registering as individuals. First come, first serve!
If you'd rather put your name out there for a Tuesday 7v7 team to find you, put your info on our Spring 2017 Free Agent List.
If you can only play occasionally, add your info to our Spring 2017 Sub List. Note, you must have a league membership (see below) in order to pick-up with a team.
*All* players must have a league membership before being able to join a team or play in any games. There are 3 memberhsip options:
1. Adult membership: This is our standard adult membership for those that have played with us before.
2. Intro Adult membership: For those who are playing with us for the first time. Come find out why so many people love us! This membership is good for 1 full fiscal year (May 1 - April 30th)
3. JR membership (age 16-18): We welcome players aged 16-18 to register for a free JR membership.
Halifax Ultimate's annual co-ed 4v4 indoor tourney is coming up on Nov 4th-6th!
Registration opens on October 8th at 11am and is first come (register), first serve.
Need to find a team? Check out the Free Agent List
It’s that time of year again for Salty and Halifax Ultimate to run the winterwomen's clinics! It’s a great way to get out during the winter months to improve your Frisbee skills whether you have never played before or have played for years. Clinics are for all levels!
This year we are dividing the clinics into two sessions:
Beginner/Intermediate Clinic D
- Jan 16, Jan 23, Feb 13, Feb 20 and Feb 27
Intermediate/ Advanced Clinic Dates:
- Mar 12, Mar 19, April 10 (Sunday), April 16 and April 23
Each clinic will have a focus ranging from offence (throwing, cutting, etc.) to defense (marking, etc). They will also include warm up, fitness, drills to improve skills and will end with a scrimmage.
Clinic session information:
- Cost: $10/ clinic or $40 / 5 clinics (if you need a reduced rate please contact us.)
- 10 clinics, each running 2 hours
- Saturdays (or Sunday) from 1pm-3pm
- Location: Stadacona Gym
Please follow the link and sign up here - http://goo.gl/forms/
Invite any women that may be interested. Hope to see everyone out!
Please contact Salty if you have any questions saltyultimate@gmail.